Monday, January 30, 2006

How to Read this Blog

So today is the day I put my blog online. I've been keeping notes for the last 3 weeks, so I'm dumping all that today. No pictures - I'm not yet to that level of fancy.

So if you're courageous enough - you can read the entries below. Start from the bottom - it'll make more sense.
Today is overcast and muggy. Very un-desert like. My hair is frizzing up like it did when I was in the 7th grade in Louisiana and all my "friends" called me Bush.

Funny ad in the paper "REEM Automobile - driving a better deal." Am I the only one who finds that ironic?

1 comment:

Paris Lights said...

Hi!
We wonderful techno-friendly ladies are just jumping with joy to be able to leave little messages on here! It's so cool to read about your experience over there, I'm looking forward to the next installment already!
I miss you a lot, especially on the cold Monday nights in rehearsal, it's just not the same without you.
Enjoy the heat - it's -1°C today I'm sure.
Love to all the family and a big sloppy kiss to you,
Ruth
x